+Clinically Studied Award Winning Ingredients+Swiss Green Apple Stem Cells+Synthe 6 Peptied+Tone+Restore+Anti Wrinkle+Anti Aging+Hydrate+Collagen Boost+Hyaluronic Acid+Stimulate Circulation+Pthalates Free,+Gluten Free+Paraben Free+Cruelty Free+Vegan
This active ingredient won the prize in European Innovation “Best Active Ingredient” in 2008. It is a revolutionary technology designed to protect human skin stem cells with the help of stem cells from a rare Swiss apple. The clinical trials conducted by the company who discovered this ingredient showed that 100% of the participants saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles after using a solution containing 2% PhytoCellTech Malus Domestica.
PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica is an award-winning patented liposomal preparation, so containing tiny bubbles made out of the same material as cell membranes, based on the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple called Uttwiler Spätlauber that derives from a seedling planted in the middle of the18th century. Uttwiler Spätlauber is an endangered apple variety that is well-known for its ability to be stored for long periods without shrivelling and thus its longevity potential. The apples are rich in phytonutrients, proteins and long-living cells. A novel technology has now been developed enabling the cultivation of rare and endangered species like Uttwiler Spätlauber. Thanks to this technology, plant stem cells can be obtained and incorporated into skin care products to enhance the longevity of skin cells. Not only does it protect the skin’s own stem cells but has been shown to have excellent age-delaying and anti-wrinkle properties, and is currently one of the most pioneering and exciting ingredients in skin care.
SYNTHE 6 PEPTIDE
As the name implies, Matrixyl Synthe’6 stimulates six major constituents of the skin matrix and the dermal-epidermal junction. And these are:
1. Collagen I - It is the major component of the dermis.
2. Collagen III - This type of collagen is produced in the earliest phases of wound healing, before type I collagen synthesis initiation. It is mostly found in elastic tissues, including the skin, muscles and blood vessels, and it diminishes with age in favor of collagen I.
3. Collagen IV - This has important wound healing stimulation properties, as it interacts with keratinocytes, which induce epidermal cell proliferation immediately after a skin injury.
4. Fibronectin - A glycoprotein that appears to have a role in the stimulation and acceleration of in vivo tissue repair.
5. Hyaluronic acid - Known for facilitating wound repair, hyaluronic acid is thought to improve skin moisture and elasticity. Hyaluronic acid has a demonstrated ability to promote the delivery of active ingredients to the inner layers of the skin. Its free radical scavenging properties indicate that it may also have a role in UV protection
6. Laminin-5 - Alongside collagens and proteoglycans, laminins are important components of the basement membrane. Laminin-5 anchors the epidermis to the dermis. It also regulates keratinocyte migration, facilitating the healing of injured epidermis.
Toning also helps the skin by balancing the pH, minimizing the look of pores, removing residuals missed during cleansing and preparing the skin to receive the serums/moisturizers to come. It helps to re-texturize, slough and soften the skin, giving it a refreshed and refined appearance.
Swiss Green Apple Stem Cells/Peptide Toner
Lebanese Rose Water (Rosa Damascena), Glucono-delta-lactone, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Swiss Green Apple Stem Cell Extract (Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine, Niacinimide B3, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol.