Repair Cells, Revive, Re-Texturize, Peptides, Hydrate, Moisturize, Target Firms, DMAE/Opti-MSM. Fabulous and luxuriously rich creme goes on like a smooth caress, working in deeply for dramatic results. With Pitera Ferment, Renewel Complex Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Argeriline NP, Orange Stem Cells, Caffeine, Niacinimide B3, SNKE peptide.
SNKE Renew 07 Night Cell Repair
SNKE Night Cell Renew
Its amazingly synergistic properties target multiple skin types; sensitive, dry, mature, stressed and beyond, offering intense hydration with organic aloe, organic coconut and jojoba oils, plus meadowfoam and avocado oil, too.
Super-boosted with DMAE, which helps to revive skin tone and texture, while OptiMSM™, natures “beauty mineral”, helps give back its youthful smooth, sexy glow.
Balanced for the skin’s pH between 4.2 to 5.8 ,Essential sources OptiMSM™ from the USA, the only GRAS-designated, non-GMO, gluten-free, allergen-free, non-shellfish-derived, vegan MSM backed by extensive toxicology data.
Super Star Ingredients:
Pitera Ferment: "Pitera is the broth that's made by the yeast. It is rich in amino acids, proteins, organics, acids." And that broth, she says, helps exfoliate and restore the skin's radiance. French: "It does help bind moisture to the skin, so that your skin looks more moist, plum.
Basically, Pitera, a natural by-product of yeast fermentation, is a rich liquid containing amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and organic acids, said to improve skin lucency, decrease wrinkles and lighten dark spots
Skin Renewel Complex: Skin renewal booster and calming skin exfoliator. Makes the skin look firmer, less sagging, and rejuvenated. Studies found that the skin looks similar as with treatment of alpha-hydroxy acids but without irritation. Results showed an improvement in skin firmness by 55%, skin clarity by 35%, a 55% reduction in the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and a 25% reduction in sagging. Unlike alpha-hydroxy acids and retinol, SkinRenewal Complex has a calming effect on the skin.
Palmitoyl Peptide Complex: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: Can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes and reinforce firmness and tone of the eye area. In a study with 22 female volunteers the application of a gel containing 2% of the product for 56 days resulted in a reduced appearance of dark circles in more than 70% as assessed by image analysis and computerized measurement of color parameters. Can be combined with soy-rice peptide for anti-puffiness and anti-dark circle products.
SNKE Peptide: Active compound is based on a synthetic tripeptide that mimics the effect of Waglerin 1, found in the venom of the Temple Viper. The activity of snake peptide reduces the contraction frequency of muscle cells on the face, thereby decreasing the appearance of expression lines. In-vivo testing showed an impressive reduction of the appearance of wrinkles of over 50% after 28 days.
Orange Stem Cells: Citrustem™ anti-aging skin care ingredient from Provital SA of Spain, is made from orange stem cells and works by organizing the inner structure of the skin for a younger appearance. In facial formulations, it organizes and redensifies the dermis structure, repairs the extracellular matrix, and improves cellular adhesion. The result is skin that recovers the elasticity it had 12 years ago, with a softer and more velvety complexion, plus a younger appearance.
Stem cells are undifferentiated cells found in all multi-cellular organisms. In plants, stem cells are capable of regenerating the entire plant. The stem cells used in Citrustem™ are sourced from renewable plant material in a sustainable and ecological process, without genetic modifications or solvents.
In Vitro Test
^Increased the expression level of genes that are able to improve the extracellular matrix structure, including genes for collagen type VI, alpha 1; Elastin; and metallopeptidase ADAMTS2.
*Stimulated the proliferation of fibroblasts to increase the synthesis of collagen.
*Increased the production of keratinocyte transglutaminase, which leads to better organization and assembly of epidermal structures.
In Vivo Test on 20 women, aged 41-55 years Citrustem, used twice per day for 56 days
*Improved the sharpness of microrelief in the skin by 10.4% compared to placebo.
*Microrelief improvement is the visible result of a well organized and structured dermis.
*Improved the cohesion of the stratum corneum by 11.6% compared to placebo.*This leads to smoother skin with a silky aspect and fewer scales.
*Skin elasticity increased by 10.06% compared to placebo, equivalent to reversal of 12 years of aging damage.
* Increased the biomechanical elastic recovery of the skin by 11.33% compared to placebo.
*Increased visible skin radiance by 8.5% compared to placebo.
*Increased skin firmness by 6.525% compared to placebo.
*Diminished wrinkles by 6.72% compared to placebo.
Cosmetic Benefits, Renews skin appearance. Fewer wrinkles and improved overall appearance
The skin recovers the elastic properties it had 12 years ago, Skin is smoother and more silky
MSM: It improves healthy collagen and keratin production, reduces the signs of premature ageing and maintains a healthy, youthful complexion. MSM has powerful detoxifying and anti-inflammatory benefits, strengthens the skin's support matrix and helps combat the symptoms of conditions such as eczema, acne and psoriasis.
SNARE complex, are essential for the final stages of this process (called exocytosis).Alpha
Argireline NP: Argireline NP is a peptide (formerly named acetyl hexapeptide-3, now acetyl hexapeptide-8) that inhibits SNARE complex formation and catecholamine release, resulting in the reduction of the degree of existing facial wrinkles and demonstrated effectiveness against their development with regular use. In clinical studies of twice-a-day treatment, the severity of wrinkles around the eyes decreased up to 17% after 15 days and 27% following 30 days of treatment.
Most of us know that Argireline prevents the formation of expression wrinkles by somehow inhibiting muscle movement. For this reason, it is sometimes called Botox in a jar. But, in fact, they work very differently. First a 101 on what happens when you frown.
So, here’s how a muscle contracts. A super lipid (called a vesicle) releases a neurotransmitter to the synapses, sending a signal for the muscle to move.
Niacinimide: Also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid, niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
In four weeks, the look of wrinkles and fine lines is reduced. Topical Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is Dr Oz's favorite new moisturizing treatment. Niacinamide also helps even out skin tone and is an ideal maintenance treatment for hyperpigmentation.
Caffeine: "Caffeine has been shown to constrict blood vessels," explains Cheryl Karcher, MD, a dermatologist in New York City. Because of this, she says, it's possible that applying caffeine-enhanced products to trouble spots may temporarily reduce swelling and contribute to the appearance of, say, a tighter skin, or less puffy under-eye circles.
Aloe: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice: Various studies have been conducted to examine the benefits of the aloe vera plant and it was found out that aloe vera does in fact have several properties that are effective in treating a variety of skin conditions, from flaky or dry skin, cosmetic ailments, hair and scalp problems to many more.
It is also said to be useful in treating wounds and burns, minor skin infections, cysts, diabetes, and elevated blood lipids in humans, and shows some promise in treating more serious and persistent conditions such as eczema, genital herpes, dandruff, psoriasis, canker sores, skin ulcers and others, according to the Mayo Clinic.
Here are 8 benefits of using aloe vera:
1. It treats sunburn. Aloe Vera helps with sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells that cover the body. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
2. It acts as a moisturizer. Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women who use mineral-based make-up, aloe vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying. For men: Aloe vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
3. It treats acne. Aloe vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Giberellin in aloe vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring.
Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
4. It fights aging. As we age, everyone begins to worry about the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity in their skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
5. It lessens the visibility of stretch marks. The skin is like one big piece of elastic that’ll expand and contract as needed to accommodate growth. But if the skin stretches too far, too fast (due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain or loss) the elasticity of the skin can be damaged. That’s what leaves those unsightly stretch marks. These marks appear due to minor tears in the layers of the skin caused by sudden and excessive stretching. Aloe vera gel can help hide these stretch marks by healing these wounds.
6. It's nutrient rich for good health. This solid material contains over 75 different nutrients including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, sugars, anthraquinones or phenolic compounds, lignin, saponins, sterols, amino acids and salicylic acid.