+Triple Clinically Studied+Double Peptide Formula+Repair+Anti Aging+Skin Nutrients+Anti-Oxident+Collagen Boost+Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles+Reduce Photo Aging+Anti-Free Radical+Sun Filter+Hydrate for 72 hrs Moisture Time Release clinically studied Pentavitin+20% Zinc Oxide
Blow your mind with this Anti-Aging beauty serum! Loaded with double peptides and 3 clinically studied ingredients including and 72 hr moisture lock Pentavitin. With 20% Zinc Oxide as a sun filter. Add to your favorite skin cream. CAUTION: Not a substitute for sunblock. Helps in filtering excess sun damage free radicals.
Peptide Synthe 6+Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5+Hyaluronic Acid+DMAE+MSM+Co Enzyme Q10+20% Zinc Oxide+72 hr Moisture Complex+Vitamin E+Jojoba Oil+Avacado Oil+Shea Oil+White Willow Bark Extract
As the name implies Peptide Synthe’6 stimulates six major constituents of the skin matrix and the dermal-epidermal junction. And these are:
1. Collagen I - It is the major component of the dermis.
2. Collagen III - This type of collagen is produced in the earliest phases of wound healing, before type I collagen synthesis initiation. It is mostly found in elastic tissues, including the skin, muscles and blood vessels, and it diminishes with age in favor of collagen I.
3. Collagen IV - This has important wound healing stimulation properties, as it interacts with keratinocytes, which induce epidermal cell proliferation immediately after a skin injury.
4. Fibronectin - A glycoprotein that appears to have a role in the stimulation and acceleration of in vivo tissue repair.
5. Hyaluronic acid - Known for facilitating wound repair, hyaluronic acid is thought to improve skin moisture and elasticity. Hyaluronic acid has a demonstrated ability to promote the delivery of active ingredients to the inner layers of the skin. Its free radical scavenging properties indicate that it may also have a role in UV protection
6. Laminin-5 - Alongside collagens and proteoglycans, laminins are important components of the basement membrane. Laminin-5 anchors the epidermis to the dermis. It also regulates keratinocyte migration, facilitating the healing of injured epidermis.
Increases the colony forming efficiency of epidermal stem cells
Helps skin cells to maintain the capacity to build new tissues (3D epidermis)
Reverses signs of senescence in fibroblasts
Increases lifespan of cells
Anti-wrinkle effect on crow’s feet
In vivo study
In vitro study
In vitro tests of twice daily applications of a formulation containing 2% Matrixyl synthe’6 for five days found that type I, III and IV collagens significantly increased (p<0.01) by 105%, 104%, and 42% respectively. Significant increases were also shown for laminin-5, fibronectin and hyaluronic acid.
There are also the results of a placebo-controlled clinical study of 25 women aged 42 to 70 years. In this study, 2% palmitoyl tripeptide-38 was applied twice daily for two months on two facial skin areas especially prone to wrinkling: the forehead and the crow’s feet by the eyes. Forehead wrinkle volume and depth decreased by 31 and 16.3%, respectively, and lifting improved by 28%. On the crow’s feet, wrinkle surface, volume, and maximum depth diminished by 28.5, 21.1, and 15%, respectively.
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is made up of chains of amino acids, and has the ability to penetrate the epidermis and enter deep into the dermis, where it stimulates collagen production and healthy tissue growth. It not only speeds up collagen synthesis in the skin, but early studies suggest that this peptide also has the ability to communicate with skin cells and prevent toxins that penetrate them from doing harm. The ingredient does this by mimicking the body’s natural communication mechanisms that tell cells what to do. This kind of communication helps skin cells to either flush out the toxins or renders it inert.
Why is Cell Communication Important? Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is used i our anti-aging products because of its ability to communicate with skin cells and boost collagen production. Young-looking, firm skin isn’t possible without collagen, and the older your skin gets, the less collagen it produces. Using Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 not only because it tells skin cells to boost collagen production naturally, this also makes it highly effective, as other products that contain collagen may be too thick to properly penetrate the skin. Because Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 works from the inside out to increase collagen production, placing skin cells on a regular cycle of artificial stimulation allows the body to operate more efficiently. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 helps each cell maintain its health and tells it how to perform properly by giving it instructions about what to do. This type of communication is vital, particularly when it comes to anti-aging because when cells fail to communicate properly, collagen production can slow drastically and cause premature aging and wrinkles.
Pthalates Free, Gluten Free. Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan. Clinically Tested for results!
Peptide Milk Anti Oxident+Double Peptides Serum+20% Zinc Oxide
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate), Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Glycerine, Meadowfoam Seed Oil (Limnanthes Alba), Avocado Fruit Oil (Persea Gratissima), Saccharide Isomerate, Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Vitamin E (Dimethyl Sulfone), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Blood Orange Essential Oil, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.