Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate), Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Meadowfoam Seed Oil (Limnanthes Alba), Avocado Fruit Oil (Persea Gratissima), Saccharide Isomerate, Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), MSM (Dimethyl Sulfone), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Natural Mango Oil, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
MSM & DMAE, Double Peptide, 72 hr Moisture Youth Complex Face Cream
MSM &DMAE+Double Peptides+72 hr Moisture
+Clinically Studied Double Peptides+Pentavitin 72 Hr Moisture Lock Moisture Complex+Collagen Boost+Anti-Wrinkle
+Double Peptides+MSM & DMAE+Vitamin E
+Organic Coconut+Meadowfoam Seed Oil
+Avacado Oil+Vegan +Paraben-Free
Do you remember the look and feel of your skin in your early 20s? The abundant level of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and skin proteins give your skin the youthful appearance, strength and elasticity.
As the name implies, Clinically Studied Synthe’6 Peptide stimulates six major constituents of the skin matrix and the dermal-epidermal junction. And these are:
1. Collagen I - It is the major component of the dermis.
2. Collagen III - This type of collagen is produced in the earliest phases of wound healing, before type I collagen synthesis initiation. It is mostly found in elastic tissues, including the skin, muscles and blood vessels, and it diminishes with age in favor of collagen I.
3. Collagen IV - This has important wound healing stimulation properties, as it interacts with keratinocytes, which induce epidermal cell proliferation immediately after a skin injury.
4. Fibronectin - A glycoprotein that appears to have a role in the stimulation and acceleration of in vivo tissue repair.
5. Hyaluronic acid - Known for facilitating wound repair, hyaluronic acid is thought to improve skin moisture and elasticity. Hyaluronic acid has a demonstrated ability to promote the delivery of active ingredients to the inner layers of the skin. Its free radical scavenging properties indicate that it may also have a role in UV protection
6. Laminin-5 - Alongside collagens and proteoglycans, laminins are important components of the basement membrane. Laminin-5 anchors the epidermis to the dermis. It also regulates keratinocyte migration, facilitating the healing of injured epidermis.
+Clinically Studied Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is a small peptide which mimics the human body’s own mechanism to produce collagen. Since collagen is a main component of skin matrix, increasing the collagen level will strengthen skin matrix. The synthesis of collagen in your skin is hugely influenced by TGF-β (Tissue Growth Factor); the more active TGF-β, the more collagen is synthesised. Sadly with age, TGF-β becomes less active and therefore less collagen is synthesised.
The ability of Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 to activate TGF-β is the key in improving your collagen level. It revolutionises the anti-ageing skincare industry as Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is the first topical TGF-β activator.
In a laboratory test, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 increased the collagen synthesis by 119%.
A 84 days clinical study involving 60 volunteers showed that Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is 350% more effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles than placebo.
In addition to boosting the collagen synthesis, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is also deactivating the key enzymes in collagen degradation (MMP1 and 3) and preventing cellular activities that causes inflammation. This makes Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 an ideal anti-aging ingredient even for those with sensitive skin.
Clinically Studied Pentavitin 72 hr Moisture:Thanks to its unique affinity to the skin, PENTAVITIN® ensures instant, deep hydration by generating a moisture reservoir that lasts for 72 hours from the final application. Consumer test panels confirm reduction in flakiness and itchiness caused by dry skin and skin becomes visibly smoother. Amazing facial color mapping images show that three hours after a single application, excessively dry skin areas are already much better hydrated. When used twice every day over a 28 day period, all facial areas benefited from the true hydration power of PENTAVITIN®.
DMAE helps to tighten skin and reduce sagging, improve firmness and elasticity, smooth lines and wrinkles and also brighten the skin. What's more, it will enhance the effects of alternative antioxidants and is, therefore, best used in combination with Vitamins A, E, and C or alpha lipoic acid