FRUIT & PHYTO
Ultimate Peptide/vitamin/Collagen Serum
+Clinically Studied ingredients+Anti Wrinkle+Repair+Anti Aging+Skin Nutrients+Anti-Oxident+Collagen Boost.
Peptide Synthe 6+Hyaluronic Acid+Vitamins A. E, C, B5, B3+DMAE+Co Enzyme Q10+Alpha Lipoic +Sunflower Seed Oil+Carrot Seed Oil+Organic Sugar Cane Extract+Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract+Organic Sugar Maple Extract Extract
Pthalates Free, Gluten Free. Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan. Clinically Tested for results!
As the name implies, Matrixyl Synthe’6 stimulates six major constituents of the skin matrix and the dermal-epidermal junction. And these are:.
1. Collagen I - It is the major component of the dermis.
2. Collagen III - This type of collagen is produced in the earliest phases of wound healing, before type I collagen synthesis initiation. It is mostly found in elastic tissues, including the skin, muscles and blood vessels, and it diminishes with age in favor of collagen I.
3. Collagen IV - This has important wound healing stimulation properties, as it interacts with keratinocytes, which induce epidermal cell proliferation immediately after a skin injury.
4. Fibronectin - A glycoprotein that appears to have a role in the stimulation and acceleration of in vivo tissue repair.
5. Hyaluronic acid - Known for facilitating wound repair, hyaluronic acid is thought to improve skin moisture and elasticity. Hyaluronic acid has a demonstrated ability to promote the delivery of active ingredients to the inner layers of the skin. Its free radical scavenging properties indicate that it may also have a role in UV protection
6. Laminin-5 - Alongside collagens and proteoglycans, laminins are important components of the basement membrane. Laminin-5 anchors the epidermis to the dermis. It also regulates keratinocyte migration, facilitating the healing of injured epidermis.
Increases the colony forming efficiency of epidermal stem cells
Helps skin cells to maintain the capacity to build new tissues (3D epidermis)
Reverses signs of senescence in fibroblasts
Increases lifespan of cells
Anti-wrinkle effect on crow’s feet
In vivo study
In vitro study
In vitro tests of twice daily applications of a formulation containing 2% Matrixyl synthe’6 for five days found that type I, III and IV collagens significantly increased (p<0.01) by 105%, 104%, and 42% respectively. Significant increases were also shown for laminin-5, fibronectin and hyaluronic acid.
There are also the results of a placebo-controlled clinical study of 25 women aged 42 to 70 years. In this study, 2% palmitoyl tripeptide-38 was applied twice daily for two months on two facial skin areas especially prone to wrinkling: the forehead and the crow’s feet by the eyes. Forehead wrinkle volume and depth decreased by 31 and 16.3%, respectively, and lifting improved by 28%. On the crow’s feet, wrinkle surface, volume, and maximum depth diminished by 28.5, 21.1, and 15%, respectively.